Narkotyki i alkohol
za granicą - miscalenia
12 Step Cyber Cafe
Addiction Resource Guide
- directory of treatment programs, alcoholism, addictions substance
abuse and chemical dependency.
Addiction Treatment Forum
- newsletter on drug addiction recovery.
Adult and Correctional Education
- promotes communication & cross-training
between adult and correctional educators and substance-abuse counselors.
Web Wanders - links to sites and information
about recovery from alcoholism, drug addiction, and related issues.
Brixton Drug Project
- UK dedicated drug information server
for drug information and counselling service.
- providing information about alcohol,
tobacco, other drugs, and related subjects.
drug and alcohol treatment and prevention global network.
Elks Drug Awareness Program
- online resource center featuring educational
publications for youths and adults, as well as other information
about the program.
Focused Treatment Systems
- provides information about alcohol and
drug abuse treatment, featuring SAGE, a virtual community dedicated
to substance abuse treatment.
National Clearinghouse for
Alcohol and Drug Information (NCADI)
- information about alcohol, tobacco
and illicit drugs(ATID)
One Day Heroin Detoxification
- includes a review of the medical literature.
Project Craft -
federally-funded research program for family members and others
who are concerned about drug use problems in a loved one.
Recovery Anonymous -
more than just about 'Recovery' ...It is a journey to help us
find who we were meant to be and to find fulfillment from within.
comprehensive service development for mental illness, drug addiction
and alcoholism. Includes literature, events, training/program
development, listserv, and directory.
Spirit of 98 Conference
Virginia Addiction Tehnology
Transfer Center - to increase the
skill level of substance abuse treatment practitioners in treatment
programs in Virginia.
Web of Addictions
- drug abuse information
Recovery Related Resources
- collections of Recovery related internet pages on subjects of
Alcoholism (AA), Chemical Abuse (NA, CA), and other addictions.